Thursday, 25 Apr 2024, 11:58 AM

Welcome Commoner | RSS

Main | Upcoming Games - Forum | Sign Up | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » General Topics » General Discussion » Upcoming Games (store schedule)
Upcoming Games
MichelleDate: Wednesday, 23 Apr 2014, 8:09 PM | Message # 1
Viceroy / Vicereine
Group: Group Administrator
Hey All,

Looks like the store has some big events coming up at the store and I just wanted to let you all know.  Next weekend, May 3rd will be free comic book day so there is a chance we might need to get a room that day.  On the plus side they are also having a mystery brewing tap takeover which could be interesting.  Other than that May 10th looks to be a good weekend, which would put us back to back, but here is a magic tournament the following weekend of the 17th.  After that, starting the 24th it looks like we'd be good to go for our every other weekend.  Let me know if that works for y'all or if there are any conflicts.

May 3rd - possibly need a room due to free comic book day
May 10th - (back to back with the 3rd)
May 24th
June 7th ...

AnthonyDate: Friday, 25 Apr 2014, 12:44 PM | Message # 2
Knight / Dame
Group: Past Members
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend May 3rd or 10th, as I'll be out of state. I was hoping with the every-other-week schedule I would only miss one session, so obviously I vote that you guys don't go back to back if you can avoid it. That being said, I won't be there, so it's not really up to me. I will be available again on the 24th. I know you guys were planning to move on to Pathfinder soon, and I would prefer to be there for the first session of that campaign, but I understand if you guys want to get a move on with it. I can catch up.

Bad-AshDate: Friday, 25 Apr 2014, 11:31 PM | Message # 3
Count / Countess
I think May 10th will be best for me. May 3rd is Free Comic Book Day, so that's most likely unworkable as the store will be busy and I will be wanting to browse the comics. And that will let us get back on track for every two weeks, we can finish up Rob's Flex game and get started on the Pathfinder on the 24th with Anthony returning.

How's that sound?

RussDate: Saturday, 26 Apr 2014, 7:58 AM | Message # 4
Viceroy / Vicereine
Group: Group Members
Unfortunately I will be unavailable for the next two weekends.  We are closing on a new house on Wednesday and the following two weekends we will be moving in culminating on the 10th as the big moving day. sad

RobDate: Sunday, 27 Apr 2014, 6:19 PM | Message # 5
Baron / Baroness
hey, Jessi just let me know she's going to be in town on the 3rd. Do we want to try to finish up the playtest then? I know it is free comic book day, but it's likely to be a very short game, as you guys have basically wrapped up a casefile with the destruction of the biker vampire coven. Should be plenty of browsing time availible. Also, Michelle, shoot me the pdfs for the pathfinder module ya want me to run! I need to read it before we start talking characters.

MichelleDate: Tuesday, 29 Apr 2014, 7:38 AM | Message # 6
Viceroy / Vicereine
Quote Rob ()
Also, Michelle, shoot me the pdfs for the pathfinder module ya want me to run! I need to read it before we start talking characters.

Arrr Matey!

I have no prob meeting on the 3rd, but but could we move the time back so I can start out at Ultimate Comics for some of the free comic day festivities?  http://ultimatecomics.com/2014/04/free-comic-book-day-saturday-may-3/  If anyone else is interested I can forward on their latest email with even more details.

RobDate: Tuesday, 29 Apr 2014, 9:28 AM | Message # 7
Baron / Baroness
Sure, what time is good for youse guys?

Bad-AshDate: Tuesday, 29 Apr 2014, 9:18 PM | Message # 8
Count / Countess
How about noon, Rob?

RobDate: Wednesday, 30 Apr 2014, 1:42 PM | Message # 9
Baron / Baroness
I likum noon.

MichelleDate: Saturday, 03 May 2014, 10:32 PM | Message # 10
Viceroy / Vicereine
Looks like we'll be skipping the 10th as so many will be out of town.  We'll resume on the 24th since most everyone can be there with me starting a pathfinder adventure.  Since Rob is due to be blessed with another child come June and will probably be missing some games, we'll wait until after that for him to start up the Skulls and Shackles Adventure Path series.  I'll post more details about what I'll be running over the in the pathfinder forum as soon as I figure a few things out.  If y'all have any suggestions or ideas for characters feel free to post them there as well.

Bad-AshDate: Sunday, 04 May 2014, 6:29 PM | Message # 11
Count / Countess
I'm going to thank Michelle for being so brave and giving GMing a try for the first time.

Michelle, let's go with something simple. How about a Half-Orc fighter for me?

MichelleDate: Wednesday, 14 May 2014, 8:58 PM | Message # 12
Viceroy / Vicereine
If we push back to the 31st how would that work for everyone?  I forgot the 24th was a holiday weekend and this way we'd miss the July 4th weekend too. More time to get ready to run the game is fine by me.  I've listed new dates below.  Let me know either way if this works out for y'all.

May 31st
June 14th
June 28th
July 12th

RobynDate: Thursday, 15 May 2014, 10:08 PM | Message # 13
Knight / Dame
Hey Michelle,

I do the graphic novel book club at the Durham County library once a month. The next date is June 14th at 2:00pm. I'm sure that some more dates will overlap. Is it going to be ok if I leave at 1:45p or so on days that the book club overlaps with the games?

MichelleDate: Friday, 16 May 2014, 7:26 AM | Message # 14
Viceroy / Vicereine
Hey Robyn,  

We'll work it out.  It's not unusually for someone to have to leave early occasionally.  Thanks for the heads up though and just let us know the other dates as they come up.

AnthonyDate: Wednesday, 21 May 2014, 10:12 PM | Message # 15
Knight / Dame
Hey Michelle,

Just wanted to let you know I'm back in town and available for all the dates you listed. Any hints on what I should be thinking of in terms of a character? Does anyone else have their characters set, or is it too early for all that?

Forum » General Topics » General Discussion » Upcoming Games (store schedule)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright dragone69 © 2024   Make a free website with uCoz