Main | Half-dwarves - Forum | Sign Up | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Role Playing Games » Pathfinder » Half-dwarves
Half-dwarves
MichelleDate: Monday, 13 Oct 2014, 12:45 PM | Message # 1
Viceroy / Vicereine
Group: Group Administrator
I was thinking about Half-dwarves, since we talked about them last game, and I thought I'd try to come up with some stats.  I compared the Elf and Half-elf, Orc and Half-orc, then looked at the Dwarves and did something comparable for the Half-dwarves.  Let me know what you think.

HALF-DWARVES
+2 to One Ability Score: Half-dwarves characters gain a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
Medium: Half-dwarves are Medium creatures and receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Normal Speed: Half-dwarves have a base speed of 30 feet.
Darkvision: Half-dwarves can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
Dwarf Blood: Half-dwarves count as both humans and dwarves for any effect related to race.
Hardy: Half-dwarves gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities.
Dwarven Stability: Half-dwarves gain a +2 racial bonus to their Combat Maneuver Defense when resisting a bull rush or trip attempt while standing on the ground.
Robust: Half-dwarves receive Endurance as a bonus feat at 1st level.
Weapon Familiarity: Half-dwarves are proficient with battleaxes, heavy picks, and warhammers, and treat any weapon with the word "dwarven" in its name as a martial weapon.
Languages: Half-dwarves begin play speaking Common and Dwarven. Half-dwarves with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Draconic, Giant, Gnome, Goblin, and Terran.

RussDate: Monday, 13 Oct 2014, 2:00 PM | Message # 2
Viceroy / Vicereine
Group: Group Members
As an actual Half-Dwarf in real life I approve of your efforts.

Forum » Role Playing Games » Pathfinder » Half-dwarves
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright dragone69 © 2024   Make a free website with uCoz