Wednesday, 24 Apr 2024, 9:27 PM

Welcome Commoner | RSS

Main | Darkmoon Vale: Falcon's Hollow - Forum | Sign Up | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Role Playing Games » Pathfinder » Darkmoon Vale: Falcon's Hollow (Michelle's Game)
Darkmoon Vale: Falcon's Hollow
MichelleDate: Thursday, 08 May 2014, 7:19 PM | Message # 1
Viceroy / Vicereine
Group: Group Administrator
I've posted the character creation info here.  If you're looking to add a little spice to your character creation check out this page.  Please enter your character information on this sheet, save it and then upload it to the site.  Let me know if y'all have any questions.

Bad-AshDate: Saturday, 10 May 2014, 6:18 PM | Message # 2
Count / Countess
Group: Past Members
I'm still thinking of Half-Orc fighter. Bump up the STR/CON, moderate DEX and INT, so not dumb, but low WIS, so quite oblivious, unobservant, and naive. CHA would be a little low too, I think.

MichelleDate: Thursday, 22 May 2014, 8:26 PM | Message # 3
Viceroy / Vicereine
An intro into the area y'all be in can be found in the adventure journal section of the site here.  I'll let you know if I add any updates here.  Depending what you have for character ideas you might get some more info as well.  You can make a local character or someone who wandered this way.  I figure we'll do most of the character creation together on the 31st so everyone can work out their characters together and go over the basics of what we'll be doing.  Let me know if y'all have any questions.

MichelleDate: Friday, 30 May 2014, 7:57 PM | Message # 4
Viceroy / Vicereine
Updated the description of the area you will all be in here.

MichelleDate: Saturday, 31 May 2014, 4:32 PM | Message # 5
Viceroy / Vicereine
I've added a section with information about the races in the area and how they are perceived here.  I've also added some info about religion in the area that you can find here.  Let me know if you have any questions or if you want to change anything with your characters.

MichelleDate: Tuesday, 03 Jun 2014, 6:17 PM | Message # 6
Viceroy / Vicereine
Added some additional information under house rules on the main page regarding rations, ammunition, and equipment.

RobynDate: Saturday, 07 Jun 2014, 12:57 PM | Message # 7
Knight / Dame
Group: Past Members
Hey Everyone,

I forgot that my niece's graduation party is this coming weekend (the 14th) back home in Baltimore.  This means that I will miss the first game.  Really sorry... hope to see you guys at the end of the month. 

Robyn

MichelleDate: Saturday, 07 Jun 2014, 4:50 PM | Message # 8
Viceroy / Vicereine
Not a problem Robyn, enjoy the party.  

Since your character will probably be wandering the wilds anyhow, it will be easy enough to work her in when you're back.

Forum » Role Playing Games » Pathfinder » Darkmoon Vale: Falcon's Hollow (Michelle's Game)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright dragone69 © 2024   Make a free website with uCoz