Wednesday, 15 May 2024, 3:55 AM

Welcome Commoner | RSS

Main | Darkmoon Vale: Updates - Forum | Sign Up | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Role Playing Games » Pathfinder » Darkmoon Vale: Updates (Updates, Exception, New Rules)
Darkmoon Vale: Updates
MichelleDate: Monday, 11 Aug 2014, 7:02 PM | Message # 1
Viceroy / Vicereine
Group: Group Administrator
It's entirely possible y'all might level up after the next session.  I'm not promising, but it's possible.  I know some of y'all weren't there last time so I wanted to be sure everyone knew about posting your character sheet to the website at least at every level up and a few other updates.

Character Sheets:
When you level up, please post your updated character sheet to the website by the Wed before the game.  This gives me time to review the updates for accuracy and time for you to make any changes if needed.  It also gives me time to update the program I use for combat with updated stats so we're ready to play first thing.  If you need help leveling up, feel free to email me any questions or let me know if you'd prefer to talk over the phone one evening to go over things together.  I'm more than happy to help out.  If you have any trouble uploading to the website let me know, but I've also have instructions under the FAQ section of the site.  If that fails, email it to me and I'll help you out with getting it on the site.  If you get it up by Wed I'll definitely have time to get it reviewed and earlier is even better.  If it's later than the Wed before the game, I can't promise I'll get to it, but I'll try my best. On the off chance I get your sheet late and don't get to reviewing it before the game, we'll have you play at the lower level character so we can get the game started first thing and no one is left waiting around.

Remember to update any equipment and funds on your character sheet as well.  If it isn't on there, you don't have it.  Also, indicate if your looted equipment such as arms and armor is for S or M sized creatures since we have a mix of both.  If you have something and you can't remember what size it is, let me know and I'll do my best to figure out where you picked it up and get you the info.

Character/Player Updates:

Welcome to Michael our new player.  He's playing Njörd Eissen, a male half-elf sorcerer.  He moved up recently from Florida which is where Anthony is moving to.  Sadly, the 9th was Anthony's last game with us, though Godric is still among the characters.  We'll have one of y'all run him for the time being, and if he makes it out alive he'll leave the party once the children have been returned and continue on his journey.

Unfortunately, Randy was cut down in his prime (actually in half more accurately), so we'll be having a new character in the party once Ash decides what he'd like to play.

MichelleDate: Saturday, 30 Aug 2014, 6:53 PM | Message # 2
Viceroy / Vicereine
Level Up
Everyone get to level up and should now be level 3.  Please update your character sheets and get them uploaded.  Enjoy!

Character Updates: 

Godrick heroically died trying to "Save the children!"

Nobbla, a goblin bounty hunter looking to rescue the son of a wealthy man, joined the party.

AnthonyDate: Monday, 01 Sep 2014, 0:50 AM | Message # 3
Knight / Dame
Group: Past Members
O black day! The world will be a quieter place without everyone's favorite paladin. I trust he went out swinging.

JessiDate: Monday, 01 Sep 2014, 11:13 AM | Message # 4
Marquess / Marchioness
Group: Group Members
He did indeed!  He did not survive the encounter with the dwarf from hell that was made out of chains.  Evidently the Dwarf had a breath weapon that spread a cloud of fire which lasted 4 rounds.  We were all so low on hitpoints that none of us could get to him to save him.  We mourned... and the group listened to his goodbye message.  There will be a proper burial and ceremony.

This was Michelle's first total party kill.  None of the original characters are still in the campaign.

MichelleDate: Monday, 01 Sep 2014, 12:53 PM | Message # 5
Viceroy / Vicereine
Hey, I didn't kill Corgana.  Of course that wasn't for lack of trying so y'all could keep her stuff.  The cleric just had to heal her though, but that might work out well for me later on now that she's an NPC.  

That Dwarf was quite hellish.  I rolled the number of rounds (1d4) and damage (1d6) for that cinder cloud on my real dice ... told you I roll really well with those dice.  Maybe I should use Ashs dice next time.  

This adventure has been brutal on Mira though.  She lost her best friend, by her axe, and now her love interest, despite trying to save him.  She might need therapy after this.

Thanks for the sounds files Anthony.  It was great to hear "Gordric-isms" one last time.

Forum » Role Playing Games » Pathfinder » Darkmoon Vale: Updates (Updates, Exception, New Rules)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright dragone69 © 2024   Make a free website with uCoz